Transformation of a former tavern into a single-family dwelling
Complete transformation of a dwelling dating from 1901 (formerly known as the "Red House" tavern) listed in the architectural heritage inventory.
The facades of the main volume were maintained in their original state, the white brick was treated with limewash coating. The more recent extension and the old garage have been demolished and replaced by a new extension that distinguishes itself from the main body by a slight withdrawal and an architectural expression of industrial type. The large glass façade allows light to be brought to the heart of the house, thus preserving the openings of the original house.